Monday, December 12, 2011

Jumping Off the Cliff

I'm floating between the horizon and earth while my conscious mind battling with my poet heart. 
How did I jump off the cliff, I don't know. 
I think I know but I'm still wondering how to put it right to satisfy my sanity. 
One thing for sure, I intently jump off it without knowing will I be saved or crushed. 
Stupid I know. But life is a gambling, isn't it? A path of choices and consequences. 
I think I've made mine and here I am testing the gravity.


How did I get here?
Let's just say it's a mixture of crossing roads, perfect angel, and messed up timing. 
I sincerely think destiny played me up. But what can I ask for more? 
Far away before the edge, I know the possibilities. I know the chances. I know the probabilities.
And I kept rolling the dice crossing fingers it'll treat me kind.
Who knows what's going to happen next, right?
I can't deny what I feel inside.

I smiled when I took off. 
I had no regret on the choices I made. 
I breathed all the warm feeling through the journey. 
I tasted the last drop of the spell. 
I cherish every battle my poet heart won over my sanity. 
I deep dive in it. 
It's worth the prize, to feel alive one more time for seconds.

And here I am now. 
Floating between horizon and earth. 
Testing the gravity. 
Will I fly or be crushed? 
Let the messed up timing decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment