Thursday, July 22, 2010

Again...At Least

Jakarta, 22 July 2010-2:15 am

Again you're there in front of me,

In my dream.

And I can still feel the trembling inside

It is happiness for I can still at least see you Though you don't even smiling, not like the perfect picture of you I keep in my head.

But at least I can see you

At least there I can still speak to you

Longer than "whatever..."

Though it was full with shouted of why

Encounter of many masks reasons to be revealed

Unspoken anger and un-fallen tears,

But still at least I can hear you

It was so real...

I could feel the butterfly in my stomach,

I could again feel the anger through my vain,

I could touch the wound left behind...

And I reach my consciousness

Again you left me with un resolved why

With unspoken anger

Uncompleted words

Un-fallen tears

Abandoned with "whatever..."

No comments:

Post a Comment